Are you considering getting the best gas grill without breaking the bank? You can light up your outdoor adventure by investing in the best gas grills under $500. So what are the best gas grills you can purchase at $500?
The Weber Spirit II E-310, Char-Broil Performance 300, Monument Grills Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie, American Gourmet 463773717 Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill, and the Cuisinart CGG-8500 Gas Grill are the top five best gas grills under $500.
Purchasing a quality gas grill for your cooking adventure should never be arduous as long as you spare some time to acquaint yourself with the necessary facts. Read on for essential information on what it takes to get the best gas grills under $500.
How To Pick The Best Gas Grill
You have probably noticed that every grill manufacturer in the modern market wants you to believe that their products are the best. Of course, that is not always the case. Therefore, when you decide that you want to invest in a gas grill, it is wise to do your due diligence. Here are the essentials to look out for in a grill gas under $500.
Gas grills come in a wide range of sizes; therefore, you are at liberty to settle for a size that you think will meet your needs. When deciding the grill size that will be the most appropriate for you, you need to consider the available space and the number of people you will be cooking for.
Further, if you love traveling with your cooking apparatus, ensure that you invest in a portable grill.
Burners And BTUs
Besides the size of the grill, the other important factor you need to consider is the number of burners and the BTUs. The British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat that a burner can produce. The higher the BTU rating, the more heat the grill will likely generate.
However, factors such as the grill materials, the number of burners relative to the size of the grill, and the external conditions can influence the amount of heat the grill can produce.
The Grate Materials
Gas grills have metal grates that you use to cook food. You need to ensure that the grate materials are food-safe and that they can deliver high performance. Most quality grills are made up of cast iron or stainless steel.
The Best Natural Gas Grills Under $500
- The Weber Spirit II E-310
- Char-Broil Performance 300
- Monument Grills Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie,
- AMERICAN GOURMET Char-Broil Classic Series 3-Burner Gas Grill
- Cuisinart CGG-8500 Gas Grill
The Best Gas Grill For The Money – Weber Spirit II E-310
The Weber Spirit II E-310 is one of the best gas grills manufactured by Weber. Weber is a significant player in the manufacture of grills and is best known for producing high-quality and reliable products. A first glance at the Weber Spirit II E-310 will leave an impression of an appealing appearance, durability, and high-performance capability.
Further, the Weber Spirit II E-310 has several exciting features, such as a large grill size of 424 square inches and a robust proprietary GS4 grilling system including potent burners, infinity ignition, flavorizer bars, and a grease management system.
The three powerful burners allow for excellent precision when it comes to temperature control. Further, the porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates make it possible for you to create sear marks when grilling your favorite cuts while at the same time giving you ample time to clean them. Generally, the Weber Spirit II E-310 offers top-notch performance.
- Sturdy cart coupled with weather-resistant wheels.
- Three powerful burners that can heat up for five minutes
- A rust-resistant cast aluminum cook box
- Porcelain coating for easy cleaning
- Larger knobs for easier temperature control
Char-Broil Performance 300
The Char-Broil Performance 300 is another excellent grill that can serve as a perfect replacement for Weber Spirit 11 E-310. It is smaller in stature but boasts similar features as the Weber Spirit. The Char-Broil Performance 300 provides:
- A total of 300 square inches of cooking surface.
- Two stainless burners.
- Maximum heat output of 24,000 BTUs.
- Two foldable side tables.
In short, if you are out to find a decent-sized grill capable of providing you with top-notch performance without necessarily breaking the bank, this is the grill to get.
Monument Grills Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie
The Monument Grills Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie is an excellent-looking grill capable of offering a performance that will make any professional chef happy. It has four separate burners, a large cooking surface of about 500 square inches, and a built-in rotisserie that makes it possible for you to make the best roast check.
Notably, the Monument Grills Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie is ideal if you frequently host large parties and love cooking side dishes simultaneously with the main dish.
- Porcelain-coated grates for easy cleaning
- Large cast iron cooking surface
- It comes with a warming rack
- Powerful side burners for cooking side dishes
- Fast and reliable ignition
- Appealing stainless steel design
AMERICAN GOURMET Char-Broil Classic Series 3-Burner Gas Grill
While the AMERICAN GOURMET Char-Broil Classic Series 3-Burner Gas Grill does not have the bells and whistles of its expensive counterparts, it is one of the best gas grills you can buy at a pocket-friendly price. The grill offers 360 inches cooking surface with three burners providing a maximum of 30,000 BTUs of cooking power for searing your meat. Also, the temperature is even, and the flame swiftly responds to any adjustment you make, rendering the whole cooking experience smooth.
- 360 square inches of cooking surface
- Porcelain-coated grates for easy cleaning
- It comes with a warming rack
- Metal side shelves to provide extra storage
Cuisinart CGG-8500 Gas Grill
The Cuisinart CGG-8500 Gas Grill is a product of Cuisinart and features five burners with a maximum of 50,000BTUs of cooking power. In addition to the main burners, the grill also comes with an additional burner producing an extra 12,000, ideal for cooking side dishes. The side tables, electronic ignition, and even heat distribution make the Cuisinart CGG-8500 Gas Grill quite convenient.
- A total of 50,000 BTUs of power, meaning that you can comfortably prepare any meal using the grill
- A 202-square inch warming rack
- Two side shelves for an extra storage space
How To Evaluate The Best Grills Under 500
When shopping for the best grills under 500, most people experience some challenges picking the right grill because they are not sure what to look out for the best grills. The best grills should have the following features;
- A large cooking surface to accommodate your needs
- Multiple burners for even distribution of heat
- An appropriate fuel that you are comfortable using, such as propane or natural gas
- A side burner for preparing side dishes
- An ash catcher to maintain a high level of cleanliness when cooking
- A functional temperature gauge to assist in ensuring that you cook at the desired temperature
- It should be made of quality materials such as aluminum, cast iron, and stainless steel.
- If you are shopping for a grill that you can take with you on camping trips, then ensure that it is portable.
- Additional shelving and extra space are a plus.
- A reliable ignition system to make it easy to light the grill
A gas grill is an excellent investment whether you love grilling your meat. The grill offers an incredible opportunity to cook a wide range of meals. Moreover, investing in a gas grill is one way of increasing the value of your home. Whether you are looking for a basic gas grill or something with more outstanding features, the Weber Spirit II E-310 will not disappoint. It has all the features a professional chef will need in a grill.
Scot has loved smoking food in his free time for the last few years. Each major holiday or off-weekend, Scot spends days testing and prepping new recipes for perfection.